Tuition options for NuPaths students
NuPaths tuition is comprehensive and reasonable. Tuition includes the cost of education, all learning materials needed for courses, 100% of the fee for the first attempt at a certification exam, and, if required, 50% of the fee for the second attempt at a certification exam.
Tuition payment (minus workforce development funding or scholarships) can be made in full before starting a program or can be paid on a payment plan schedule.
You can make a payment by:
- Check: Please write a check to “NuPaths, LLC”.
- Wire Transfer: Please contact us for wire transfer instructions.
- Credit Cards: Please contact us for more information.
We have partnered with Meritize to provide our students with financing options to fund your education. With a Meritize Loan, you can get credit for your merit and potentially improve your loan options by sharing your academic history, military background, or work experience. If approved, full deferment during school is available for certain products.
Check your loan options in minutes without impacting your credit score at https://apply.meritize.com
Terms and Conditions apply. Meritize branded loan products are educational loans issued by Blue Ridge Bank (“Bank”), National Association, Member FDIC. The Bank and Meritize reserve the right to modify or discontinue products and benefits at any time without notice. To qualify, a borrower must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid work authorization document, and meet the Bank’s underwriting requirements. If approved for a loan, the actual loan amount, term, payment, and APR amount of the loan that a customer qualifies for may vary based on credit determination, state law, and other factors.
A student who is self-funding 100% of the full NuPaths tuition and scores 35 or higher on the Criteria Basic Skills Test (CBST) Admissions questionnaire will be rewarded a five hundred-dollar ($500.00) scholarship to apply toward tuition. Students complete the CBST as part of the application process and are automatically forwarded to the questionnaire after submitting the application.
A $500.00 scholarship will be awarded to students who meet the following criteria:
- Any student that scores 35 or higher on the NuPaths CBST exam will be awarded a five hundred-dollar ($500.00) scholarship voucher that can be credited towards their NuPaths program tuition.
- The scholarship voucher can be used within 6 months of award date. It is not a cash prize. It is a credit that can be applied only towards NuPaths tuition by the individual to whom it is awarded. The scholarship voucher is non-transferable.
- Only self-funding students paying full tuition are eligible for receiving a scholarship. It is not available for students who are funded by a workforce development board, any other grant, or who have financed their tuition through any of the NuPaths tuition loan partners.
Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Funding
If you live in Pennsylvania you may be eligible for WIOA funding to pay for a large percentage of your NuPaths tuition. You may wish to connect with a state or local workforce development agency to determine your eligibility.
The NuPaths Payment Plan provides students with the option to budget the payment of their tuition over several months.
Students that are self-funding 50% or more of the full program tuition, are eligible for the following payment plan schedule:
- 50% of the total amount due from the student to be paid five business days before the start date of the program.
- 25% of the total amount due from the student to be paid five business days before the start date of the second course.
- 25% of the total amount due from the student to be paid five business days before the start date of the third course.
Students can elect a payment plan option by completing a payment plan agreement form, which is made available upon request. There is no additional fee to participate in the NuPaths Payment Plan.
Get More Info