Options to fit your learning preferences and your busy schedule
NuPaths Program Format Adjustment due to COVID-19
To address the uncertainty surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic, the first course in upcoming NuPaths programs is being offered in a distance learning format, allowing you to start your NuPaths program from home.
The Network Technician program starting on April 22 and May 20; SOC Analyst program starting on April 29; and Functional Testing Analyst program starting on May 13 will all start the first course in the distance learning format. NuPaths will continue to monitor the situation and move other program starts to a distance learning format as necessary.
Upcoming Distance Learning Programs
What is NuPaths Distance Learning Model?
- A flexible blend of self-paced online work and live, online sessions with an option to attend in-person classes.
- Complete all the coursework online OR attend weekly class sessions at Harrisburg University.
- Distance Learners can trust that they are not alone with high-quality, engaged instructors available for questions, assistance, testing, and face-to-face interactions 3 nights a week.
|Weekly Distance Learning Schedule|
|Tuesday 6-7 PM||Wednesday 6-7 PM||Thursday 6-7 PM|
|Sunday – Saturday|
|Self-Paced Online Assignments|
- Sunday-Saturday: Complete self-paced, weekly online assignments.
- Tuesday and Thursday from 6-7 PM: Attend live, instructor-led classes in the classroom OR live, online, OR watch sessions recordings at a later time.
- Wednesday from 6-7 PM: Join the instructor and classmates online for a live online learning session OR watch session recordings at a later time.
*Students are required to attend at least one live session (either online or in the classroom) each week.
**Students will need to attend a proctored testing location near them to take certification exams in each course.
NuPaths Distance Learning programs are an affordable option for those interested in entering the IT field in just six months.
There are multiple learning formats to enhance a blend of personal schedules and learning preferences.
Distance Learning students learn to excel in time management, written and oral communication, and research.
The online option offers schedule and location flexibility.
- Are you a disciplined, self-motivated learner?
- Do you have good time management skills?
- Are you a goal oriented student?
- Do you need a learning schedule where live classroom time is optional or limited?
- Do you have previous successful distance learning or online learning experience?
Get More Info